Wednesday, January 10, 2007

There is a guy at my work who eats an apple a day. He told me it was to keep the doctor away. I hope he doesn’t get into a car accident. He would be screwed. Also, is it apples in any form? Like a bowl of applesauce or a glass or Snapple with Jack Daniels. Would that keep the doctor away? And why don’t people want doctors around. Seems like a handy thing to me.
“Hey doc, wanna pull out this appendix?
“Well I am here, why the hell not!”
Does that ever happen I wonder?
As a side note
I would like to apologize for my post about smelly hippies. I was mad at someone else, and I transposed that anger onto them. Don’t get me wrong, the smell still makes me want to chuck.

1 comment:

DRofGOREOLOGY said...

I'm not a REAL doctor.....but I play one on the Internet.

Apples don't keep me away.