Monday, October 02, 2006

Ok, Stereotypes. I’m not talking about Sony or Magnavox. Those are Stereo Types.
Not like this:




I’m talking about 2 freaking guys. I hate them. Look at them, all mustachey. Hate. No, let me start over.

OK. Sorry about that. Here is today’s Gripe…If you’re an Italian or Italian American, or like me half Italian, you will be able to relate. There were 2 guys who really set us back. They brought awareness to why Italians like mushrooms, but for some reason they were afraid of turtles? Come on, Turtles? Something must be wrong here. They are so slow if one was chasing you, it would take months to catch you. And if they did what would happen? Nothing!
Well these guys would die if a turtle touched them. Unless they jumped on top of them? What? They must of have had a allergic reaction to stupidity.






Stop dancing you idiots! I hate you!

1 comment:

DRofGOREOLOGY said...

That's soome funny schtick.

I'm not even a smidgeon of Italian and I HATE them Mario Bros.